Welcome to Verrazzano
Verrazzano is an end-to-end enterprise container platform for deploying cloud native and traditional applications in multicloud and hybrid environments. It is made up of a curated set of open source components – many that you may already use and trust, and some that were written specifically to pull together all of the pieces that make Verrazzano a cohesive and easy to use platform.
Verrazzano includes the following capabilities:
- Hybrid and multicluster workload management
- Special handling for WebLogic, Coherence, and Helidon applications
- Multicluster infrastructure management
- Integrated and pre-wired application monitoring
- Integrated security
- DevOps and GitOps enablement
Select Quick Start to get started.
Verrazzano release versions and source code are available at https://github.com/verrazzano/verrazzano. This repository contains a Kubernetes operator for installing Verrazzano and example applications for use with Verrazzano.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.